Thursday 30 April 2009

Hard To Believe!

It's hard to believe it has been almost a month since I updated!
So much has been going on, thankfully I have had a lot of work and been making lots of money!
I have been distracted constantly this month, with work, T.V shows that I have just got in to such as Gossip Girl and The Tudors, not to mention have been trying to become a lot more sociable. A lot has been going on.

The only trouble is, I have written the next episode, it's just I haven't had the time to get into the game and take all the pictures. But don't worry, I am about to do it just now. Hopefully, posting this will encourage me to get moving!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, Sam! Get those brain juices flowing! Pictures definitely make a story more fun.

    I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying a little time to yourself! I can't wait for my summer vacation to begin! I'm ready to have some social time, myself! : )

    ReplyDelete